Sunday, October 6, 2013

Over Due Post #2: Maddie Day

I'm sure most of you have caught on, however, we are planning on naming her Maddilyn.  A few weeks after the shower, Adam and I decided that we were going to have one Sunday be "Maddie Day."  We had received her crib and changing table from my parents and the rocking chair/glider from the Zajic's (we are beyond blessed for these 4 people, because we'd be lost without them!), so we had all the furniture we needed for her room :).  Looking back we I obviously was oblivious to how much work this would really be. Adam warned me it would be a lot to do, but I didn't realize just how much "a lot" meant..LOL.

Luckily, again, we have amazing family that loves to help and in this case, also build/assemble.  With the help of Julee, Aleena and Daleena we were able to get all of the furniture, pack-and-play, monkey swing, bouncer and gadgets that needed to be put together assembled, in ONLY (hehe) a couple of hours.  But if you've ever been around us for more than 30 minutes, you know that we don't need anything else but each other for some good ole' dumb entertainment.  So at least we had a good time while building it and enough stupid songs and comments to still laugh about now.

We also baked some of Maddie's cookies that people received as favors from her August 17th shower, so I also fed them - I didn't just put them to work for nothing ;)  Thank you loves!


No comments:

Post a Comment